the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Summer in Invercargill is often great.
That said, Spring and Autumn are particularly looong seasons.

Would be hard to top Stihl's Ms November 2016, but I'm keen to see if they can, please, if it's no hassle for you derwoodii. Cheers.

Just got in from an evening paddle. No.1 lure got monstered by a freight train that broke me off after a scintillating 20 seconds or so.

No2. lure - another pen lid - was only just hitting the water before they were climbing all over it. Great fun on light gear. We rod doubled over, line threatening to bust if I put any more drag on, my pink tub of a kayak getting towed around a wee bit. Was a magic 20 mins or so right on sunset. Unfortunately the catch and release didn't work out too well on one that I hooked through the eye and popped it's eyeball getting the hook out. The bloody thing was tail walking in tight circles for about half an hour after that. Really should have killed it when had the chance but wanted to see how'd it go. Should have known better.

Didn't keep any as I can't stomach seafood.

can you get a shuttle thats what i do.

i worked all angles & offers the $ range was $86 off site & then a shuttle ride vs $170 T4 terminal right next to air gate.. in the end i choose to pay premium as dear wife asked nicely.... But get this i was about to pay $170 then looked at another offer from booking page here it said wanna upgrade to T4 and that offer was $125 vs $170 how this works i dunno but...

if was me alone i catch the train & bus or thumb a ride....

you could be right ill give it a go once. it was cheeper then geting it pulled and a plate.
I've had 5 pulled out and everytime they wanted to do a root canal ,everytime I asked the dentist can you give me a garantee ,they say no in there technical dental talk so I get them removed,
when it gets to the point that I can't eat properly I might look into some replacements ,the type that screw in and you forget about

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Back