The Breakfast Thread - morning chow call, brunch n beyond! ~

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
TELL US WHAT YOU HAD FOR BREAKFAST - cooked indoors or outdoors. pix, please! ;)

Shouldn't we have breakfast thread?

Sent from my s-off'ed m7 with cm11!

>Shouldn't we have breakfast thread?

Yes!, why of course... we should. so let's start it off... here is brunch for me today before I went out and finished my kindling project and got back to scrounging -free- wood! :) refried spuds, free range yard eggs, fall garden tomato with sour cream dop and paprika, scallions and raisin bread... put 1 teaspoon of roasted chicken broth just before serving in fry pan.... tay stie!

bruncha.JPG

No photo, but I'm still posting for 2nd place.

1 egg omelette, so thin it about rips like plastic saran wrap. Sprinkled with sharp cheddar cheese and few spinach leaves, then filled with steamed chopped broccoli, onion, green pepper, asparagus, cooked down with a good dash of italian seasoning and olive oil.

On the side is some home made bread , smeared with home made peach jam

Washed down with some heavy pulp orange juice.

I feel like a king. Where's my woman to take my dirty dishes?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

No photo, but I'm still posting for 2nd place.

1 egg omelette, so thin it about rips like plastic saran wrap. Sprinkled with sharp cheddar cheese and few spinach leaves, then filled with steamed chopped broccoli, onion, green pepper, asparagus, cooked down with a good dash of italian seasoning and olive oil.

On the side is some home made bread , smeared with home made peach jam

Washed down with some heavy pulp orange juice.

I feel like a king. Where's my woman to take my dirty dishes?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

hmm, maybe we should do a thread on stock images... lol. well, sounds tasty! especially that asparagus... olive oil! yum :)

>Washed down with some heavy pulp orange juice.

whoa! be it... I be out of OJ! lol... I always start day with a glass. coffee comes later, but OJ first! pulp free, for me! OJ first!

Back