The Fire Pit Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at the cabin up north. This is the before pic. Few hours of hard work was worth the upgrade.
shack%2020.jpg

Here is the finished fire pit. The cooking grate has adjustable height and swings into and out of the fire
shack%2017.jpg

This one is an old steel washer tub sitting on a cast iron umbrella holder for a picnic table up through where the agitator was. Works great and it didn't cost me a dime. Looks cool at night too it kinda twinkles because of the holes in it and puts off a lot of heat when the tub gets hot.
4b8160268f60e8acefe8d469508c7e12.jpg

I'll take some pics during the day.

at the cabin up north. This is the before pic. Few hours of hard work was worth the upgrade.
shack%2020.jpg

Here is the finished fire pit. The cooking grate has adjustable height and swings into and out of the fire
shack%2017.jpg
Nice...looks great.

007.JPG After a long stressful day, the dogs and I are enjoying the cooler temps and a nice mellow fire while in the background the Mets / Dodgers game is cranked up on the old TV.

Firepit action tonight. Bud Lights and watching the Penn St/Ohio St game. Everybody cleared outta the seats when I wanted to take a pic of 'em. You'd think the camera shy basterds are on the 10 most wanted list...lol. We be having a good time fellas, hope everyone else is tonight. Enjoy the college ball.

bc8adb99a6098e984f134ba311235c67.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Back