The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ran the 166. It's was on my list of saws I want to run along with his 655bp. And his mac, and his..... Well yeah... Pretty much all of his saws.

So I had a great idea for a game. I have tons of old bent or just worthless top handles... What about top handle horse shoes?

Why don't you do one of your 288s instead? I think that there was a comment that they would not turn any away.

I plan on it Keith. I'm still missing a few parts. Maybe if I don't round up what I need and you come to Chucks you can bring your 288 stuff?

I ran the 166. It's was on my list of saws I want to run along with his 655bp. And his mac, and his..... Well yeah... Pretty much all of his saws.
:( I didn't even know he had a 166 there until he was packing up. That 125 made me chuckle.

Ya know... The one thing people don't talk about when they talk about how powerful the big bad muscle saw are is how stinkin heavy they are! Lol. I was surprised at the 125.

I plan on it Keith. I'm still missing a few parts. Maybe if I don't round up what I need and you come to Chucks you can bring your 288 stuff?
If all goes to plan it will be an operational saw in two weeks. I put time serts in the cylinder. Just need funds to replace the piston and put it back together.

Newbie here what does GTG stand for?From what I've seen and heard it looks like a good time.
Get-To-Gether.............Basically, a bunch of sawnuts get together and run all kinds of saws, tell stories, laugh, hope, cry, ect..... well, you get the picture...oh, and eat.....
You comin ???
You would'nt get the award for "furthest traveled" though.....................Last year there was a guy here that came from Ontario, Canada...............he holds that reward...

Back