The official CT Autumn GTG (07 November 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a good load yesterday with some pieces of oak 36" and better! I was looking for some large wood to satisfy the big saws...
a8b4214aa4dbf016bf415ffce4835d78.jpg

...Would love to see that 262!! I did some work to my 254 and would love to compare them....Work been too busy lately and going back and forth to Yale Cancer center for my motherinlaw....havent had time to think......We'll keep Nov 7th on the map!

Dang that '758G is a torque-monster huh?

Looking forward to hearing some good news about your Mother-in-law, 'king, and hopefully seeing you and checking out some of that old iron of yours!

Mels...The 758G has a brand new 1/2" pitch chain on it!! I haven't run it in a while.....We'll have to dust 'er off!

I actually ran it lean a few years ago and I was able to cool her down and get her back running again! Those dam power products motors have that low compression! My wish is to find an AH-81 motor next!

Paid for ferry ticket sure sounds like a commit to be there, looking forward to seeing ya Al.

Buy sell trade lend give-away whatever, it's good. I'll have tags if anyone wants to hang 'em on whatever it is they want to get rid of (no pets, kids or Mother-in-law's though...) If you're looking for something, maybe write up a wanted list on a slab of cardboard and post it alongside your stuff. Bring whatever fits, make sure you have room to take it all Home! :D

Back