Time To Buy a New Riding Mower?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Number Uno, $36,000,000 won't buy enough food to last me 2 weeks. Number 2, You love me and would do anything to be with me even for half a second, let's be honest. Number 3, I'll promise to disappear for $18,000,000 and I'll pay the taxes on your half. Number 4, $18,000,000 buys a lot of sit down mowers and I'll mow the lawn if I can soak and massage them thar toes a yours. Deal?
Deal. :)

Went to Wallyworld, didn't see any "motor honey" the guy in automotive never heard of it. You funnin' me? o_O
No , can't believe that , its a real product, you can use their tech brand or stp but found motor honey works , might try auto parts house, it will be more $ at the parts house,

Says the $store and Autozone carry it. I'll check tomorrow. Mix it half/half with the 30w oil?
Don't overfill the oil level ok, 1/2 and 1/2 mixture, it should cut oil consumption, no guarantee but I have used it before in mowers that burned oil but without seeing it I can only recommend a temporary fix,

You never answered me as to how much the motor smokes ?
Idk. A lot, a little? That's why I posted the video, so you can see for yourself.
When I moved the choke lever from turtle to rabbit it puffed out a nice little cloud. While I was mowing, a steady smoke, but not so much.

I found the motor honey today also bought a new air filter. They didn't have the oil filter in stock. Too friggin hot today to fool with it.

You people have done got the opening lyrics of this running in my head now.

Somehow i just can't seem to get this one cranked up loud enough.
I really outta clean out a room and set up my, big stereo rig, in that kinda fussy way again.

You people have done got the opening lyrics of this running in my head now.

Somehow i just can't seem to get this one cranked up loud enough.
I really outta clean out a room and set up my, big stereo rig, in that kinda fussy way again.

I'd require medication if I listened to that for very long. o_O
God, I sound just like my mother... :(

Back