tree monkeys 2153 deluxe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe the guy that bought the monkeyed 372 was a local logger here in WI. Saw was used in production like most of Scott's saws. IIRC it came back to the shop once for an air leak, and went back to the woods again soon after.

There are plenty of guys that run one of Scott's saws daily and don't come around AS ever. I didn't know about this place till years after having a saw ported by Scott. I am not sure group therapy works:surprised3:
It don't...

Ain't you got some pulpwood to cut er sumthin ??

I am not sure group therapy works:surprised3:

It don't...

Group therapy does work. You are just in the wrong place for it. AS is the largest CAD "enabling" organization on earth. This is the place to get your fix, not the place to get cured :) You don't go to the bar to get off the sauce if you know what I mean...

Let me just tell ya'll, Blowcrewcab owns his avatar name!! I rode with him to Terry's one time and when he stepped on that thing thing....... [emoji33] I could not believe the power it had for a street vehicle. First time I ever thought an LS engine was a good engine [emoji23].

I'm still around man. You still living in the same place? Working same place?

2650 or 2800?

I don't recall, I only ran it a little and the computer had issues so I could not cut. Guy is willing to sell to me or pay me to run it. I like the independence I have right now so undecided. I honestly think the boom is too long for in the woods.

$60thou one year to pay no interest is tempting. Seller and I have worked together for years.

Latest posts

Back