tree monkeys 2153 deluxe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few questions.
1 Is this possible with a 357xp?
2 I could not hear 4 stroking nor a limited tach. Am I that ignorant?
3 Was the chain chatter from large raker depth or the crazy speed that it held in the wood?

Wow

1 I have one of those to do also , so we shall see
2 sounds lean to me too, but that's where it cuts best
3 low rakers

that's a 20" bar .325 rs, still has a limited coil, no epoxy in the intake
intake 157
transfer 118
exhaust 153
cut base .060
everything else is the same as the 2153

Let me just tell ya'll, Blowcrewcab owns his avatar name!! I rode with him to Terry's one time and when he stepped on that thing thing....... [emoji33] I could not believe the power it had for a street vehicle. First time I ever thought an LS engine was a good engine [emoji23].

I'm still around man. You still living in the same place? Working same place?

Yep, Still here. Celebrated my 25th year at my job last friday :) Still living in Blaine. Also, I was not a fan of the LS motor either until I started modding this truck, now I see the Potential :) and it is Good :)

Great Job Scott!

FWIW, I made a few test cuts in that big ol oak crotch at the shop. It is the hardest @#*% :muscle: thing you have ever seen.:angry: Lmbrman made one 5 second cut with my 550XPG, handed it back to me saying, "No Thanks" :buttkick: and that was cutting through a deformed part that was only 5" thick and hardly buried like in the video.

DSC00109.JPG

I got to the shop a little late on Friday morning to find a pumpkin patch at the back door.:surprised3:
all 346's, ne and oe, one I just did, one has small transfers, one has fingers, one has a cylinder that not round.
the 2153 will have epoxy in the intake.
maybe by the end of next weak, if all goes well, I will have some comparison vids.

View attachment 399575

I got to the shop a little late on Friday morning to find a pumpkin patch at the back door.:surprised3:
all 346's, ne and oe, one I just did, one has small transfers, one has fingers, one has a cylinder that not round.
the 2153 will have epoxy in the intake.
maybe by the end of next weak, if all goes well, I will have some comparison vids.

Where did you find the real old guy Scott that can't bend over?:happy:

I'm definitely not Scott, but it escapes from the last place it can, right out of the exhaust port.

Trapped CR is when the piston just closes the exhaust port top edge on its way up & thus traps the charge down for "doing its business".

The other number is using the volume from the bottom dead to top dead centers piston travel positions for his calcs.

Great runner there Scott!

Back