Tree Work In Barbados 2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job Damien! Gotta love those buses that run you off the road! I was just in Barbados for the past month. I saw some guys at Sandy Lane unloading some trees to be planted, would that have been you guys? Watching your videos I assume you work mostly along the west coast? I give you credit for wearing pfanner gladiators while climbing in that heat!!! Stay safe!

Nice job Damien! Gotta love those buses that run you off the road! I was just in Barbados for the past month. I saw some guys at Sandy Lane unloading some trees to be planted, would that have been you guys? Watching your videos I assume you work mostly along the west coast? I give you credit for wearing pfanner gladiators while climbing in that heat!!! Stay safe![/QUOT
Nice job Damien! Gotta love those buses that run you off the road! I was just in Barbados for the past month. I saw some guys at Sandy Lane unloading some trees to be planted, would that have been you guys? Watching your videos I assume you work mostly along the west coast? I give you credit for wearing pfanner gladiators while climbing in that heat!!! Stay safe!

Back