Ultimate Brick?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the most awesome!

• ms362cm

Votes: 35 42.7%
  • cs590

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • mac610

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • PP5020

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Earthquake

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
saw bashing is like truck bashing its just awesome to make fun of a guy who owns a different brand when his stuff goes boom! Most of the time its no fault of the company that made it, but who else is gonna get the blame? The user? ha how long you been buying and breaking stuff? Ever took the blame?

It seems to lead to a lot of threads being locked or deleted. More then any other forum at which I've been member.

Lots of brand loyalty here for good reason. Some of these guys make their living running and working on these saws. Sometimes the bias clouds the ability to recognize that another brand may offer good quality products. One thing for sure, when there is a problem with ANY brand of saw, a lot of people, biased or not, try to jump in and help. It's these threads (which saw do I buy?) that bring out the worst bias. 95% is good fun.....you ignore the remaining 5%.

To me, none of these saws are adequate in a one saw system, because a one saw system is worthless. You can't prune with a 590 on a 10 ft stepladder over your head nor can you fell with a saw that is good for pruning. so this question is pretty much useless in a practical sense. Its impossible to choose one that safely fits all circumstances.

You can if you post videos to youtube!

The only way i see the one saw plan working is, if you are cutting fire wood and every now and then felling a tree. then just about any saw should do, how long do you wanna spend cutting is the only real question after that. the faster you wanna cut the bigger saw you need.

hay guys, my name is shane and i'm new here. long time lurker though. i don't know how to start my own thread so i hope this is an ok place to ask my question. i want to buy the most overrated saw known to AS but i'm not sure which one that is. in my research, i've narrowed it down to the 044 stihl or the 346 husky. i at first was thinking it was the 346xp considering it overrating started heavily on July. 12, 2010 but then noticed a dramatic increase in overrating the 044 started exactly on January.5 2014 so i'm not sure anymore. any help is greatly appreciated! :D

My co worker has a 362 my oh26 took the 362 i had to let off the cut and back off the trigger so his didnt look so slow

Latest posts

Back