Ultimate Brick?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the most awesome!

• ms362cm

Votes: 35 42.7%
  • cs590

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • mac610

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • PP5020

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Earthquake

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Had a 610 in the shed at the farm, it was stolen last month.
I was embarrassed to report it stolen!

It was given to me, no oiling.
Never fixed it, it was too heavy for my bench anyway.

The 610 isn't fast..... or pretty.....
But I had a big noodling job and
I ran tank after tank threw a 610
Hand oiling all day....... and it kept
Going :) actually miss the old saw

First post. I was hoping to embed the video, but not sure it'll work. Anyway there is at least a link to a craftsman which is same as pp 5020
If you check out the other video that's another old brick

Well I guess the mod that had the power to add the 5020 & now the earthquake don't have the nads to answer the simple question. Grow a set!

There is plenty of members that know I'm a person of my word. I did not put the 5020 & earthquake on there. A coward that won't step forth put them there. Dont be a chicken $hit, just like the $hit that what was deleted from the title.

PP 4218 AVX's take my vote.. not because they're heavy, just because they're crap

There's lots of bricks out there... Jonsered 920's are bricks, Stihl 056's are cinderblocks, and I know y'all would consider my old huskies bricks too

So.... im confused. You guys mean brick like heavy and slow. Because I was thinking of brick just as a shape, and the word "ultimate" would have me think that's it's a bad a$$ brick shaped saw.

So are these bricks you speak of more like wheel chocks, or hotrod firewood cutting mochines

Back