Upstate NY GTG 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I drive like Bret!!! I love the classics, but appreciate the FI and OD on the new one. I'll get in the low 20s doing about 80, Radar Detector is hard wired to go on & off with the engine.

With this weather I most likely will be driving the Dodge. I have a 100 yards of mud that used to be a gravel driveway , the main rd looks like a dirt road because they have to use mostly sand and dirt with very little salt on it because of the NYcity drinking water .. Might make it with the Chevelle to Spike60's GTG as he is about 30 minutes from my house.

With this weather I most likely will be driving the Dodge. I have a 100 yards of mud that used to be a gravel driveway , the main rd looks like a dirt road because they have to use mostly sand and dirt with very little salt on it because of the NYcity drinking water .. Might make it with the Chevelle to Spike60's GTG as he is about 30 minutes from my house.
You are a month early, aren't you? :eek:

You are a month early, aren't you? :eek:

They don't sweep the roads here . If we don't get lots of rain it just sits on the roads . There have been times where I couldn't ride the bicycle or motorcycles till may . I like living here but sometimes its a pain and its not uncommon to have snow in April.

396, Where are you located???

Near the Rondout reservoir . Close to Spike60 ... Had sleet here this morning again. My house is in a higher elevation at the base there is very little snow on the ground . My place is still white with mounds from plowing.

They don't sweep the roads here . If we don't get lots of rain it just sits on the roads . There have been times where I couldn't ride the bicycle or motorcycles till may . I like living here but sometimes its a pain and its not uncommon to have snow in April.

I with ya, It'll be awhile before my Mustang hits the road.
Don't need to sand blast the car. Roads won't be good enough
till maybe May. We have some serious sand on em now. Had
a tough winter here.

Lee

Back