West Ky 385/390 build off update....$$$

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not seeing any cc limitation. If that's the case I say use any chain you want. Maybe I'll find $20 in change in the couch cushion and enter.

As for dead set rules....

Must use factory 385/390 jug. Either or...

Must use factory 385/390 boot.

Any carb.

Must run choke.

Must run factory air filter.

Must run factory style muffler. No expansion chambers, etc...

Remember these are work saws.

Will need to supply your own "new" 28" RSC chain.

Am I missing anything?

Where is Barneyrb at? Kevin, feel better? Now quit stirring things up! No drama for this event is needed. It's all for fun. I've never known a set of rules for a build off that isn't manipulated. Let's all try to stay within the rules and not twist and turn things around. By the way, yall can put me down for first place, if anyone talks to Wiggs tell him I'm gonna win with his saw.

Where is Barneyrb at? Kevin, feel better? Now quit stirring things up! No drama for this event is needed. It's all for fun. I've never known a set of rules for a build off that isn't manipulated. Let's all try to stay within the rules and not twist and turn things around. By the way, yall can put me down for first place, if anyone talks to Wiggs tell him I'm gonna win with his saw.

Wasnt me that got their panties bunched up :dizzy:. :laughing::ices_rofl::dancing::happy::lol::laugh:
Wasnt even me that figured out the stroked crank fits in the rules either. :rock: Thats called being on top of the game IMO. :bowdown:
But I wont mention Scott's name as I dont want him being yelled at. :crazy2:

You play this off however you please Kevin, but I'd suggest you learn to really say what you mean....and how you really mean it. Believe me when I say that your sneaky way of jabbing at people has been noticed by a lot more folks than just me.

Notice that I ain't using hints here.........that's because plain talk between men is easy to understand.

Kevin, it's rather obvious from your post how you feel, if you have nothing positive to say then just stay out of it. If your willing to show up and participate, then roll your laughing self to Kentucky and get up in the middle. For some one that has no interest in racing/ gtgs/ build off you certainly like getting involved in the Internet. In the back ground you seem to try to keep up with the gossip but claim to have no interest. The way I see it you threw some line out, someone bit, you said what you said and now where has it got this thread? Mission accomplished? You don't have to defend your self against me, but I will be in Kentucky , it will be fun, cheaters are gonna cheat but not always win, nothing has changed this is just a different time.

Brad, those that cheat have to live with them selves and answer for it at sometime. The cost of a stroked crank, bored/replated cylinder and finding a 2100 piston I'm sure is pricey. Is the cost worth the bragging rights? Is it worth the win? To do that and lose to a well built saw with oem bore to stroke.........priceless! Unless all saws will be inspected before running to check, or tear down the winning top three saws, it makes the build off pointless. I don't think the host or sponsor want to do that, I maybe wrong. Make sense?

Back