What do yall run for a crew?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may be quilty of TUI'.
Typing under the influence.
Jeff

I am gonna let you in on a secret - I am rarely drunk or high, this is me, how I am all the time. Now I know you are to smart to sock me, to busy to try to actually try to talk sense to me and can't pay me enough to get me to do what you want... soes that's how I know that if you and me were in the same room you would go running out. I'd stay fer the free cookies and the satisfaction.

I am gonna let you in on a secret - I am rarely drunk or high, this is me, how I am all the time. Now I know you are to smart to sock me, to busy to try to actually try to talk sense to me and can't pay me enough to get me to do what you want... soes that's how I know that if you and me were in the same room you would go running out. I'd stay fer the free cookies and the satisfaction.

LOL, you are right!
I would not go to jail for you.
You don't know me, I don't run, so I plan.
Jeff :msp_biggrin:

mmmmm... cookies

I would give you about an hour, then you'd be running out trying to hold onto whatever sanity you had left.;)

You would be in intensive care and would be thinking about how dumb you are. I am not sure what drives your violent attitude unless you feel like less of a man (Dan),
Although, some ( and I) find you quite amusing.
You are funny to read sometimes, but don't think you are funny.You just need attention. That is why I humor you.
Jeff :msp_smile:

You would be in intensive care and would be thinking about how dumb you are. I am not sure what drives your violent attitude unless you feel like less of a man (Dan),
Although, some ( and I) find you quite amusing.
You are funny to read sometimes, but don't think you are funny.You just need attention. That is why I humor you.
Jeff :msp_smile:

Violent!? Mois'? But of course I am much to soigne' and blase' for such trite-ness I assure you.

Now I must leave you to harrass the brush trailer trash and the door to door salesmen to your heart's content and, my good man, YOU have got me all wrong. I AM funny, damnit!

Last edited:
Another thread hijacked. Oh well, I'll put in my 2 cents worth although it's probably not worth that much. Trimming work crew is 2 men. Removal crew is 3 men. Equipment is chipper truck and chipper for trimming work and add on a pickup with trailer which carries the stump grinder if needed for removals. Insect/disease control is 1 man except for a few select jobs that are large, then 2 men. I don't have a bucket truck although I do occasionally subcontract one that comes with an operator. Never done any crane work although I do enjoy watching it. There are enough other companies around here that do crane work.

1 guy 1 girl 2 smiles

Me and my girlfriend, truck and chipper, no dump yet. 5 saws and a pitchfork if I'm just with the truck and chipper on a smaller job, if not I send the girl back to get the dump trailer. Once I put a dump bed on the truck I'll hopefully have enough to justify workman's comp and stop keeping the girlfriend in such good shape! Getting a chipper was the best thing I've done so far, now just trying to write a decent contract that encompasses all the stupid f$##%%& California requirements. The longer I live here the more I hate it. Oh yeah, deer season starts this weekend. Time to work for hunting privileges.

Latest posts

Back