What is CAD?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17559180.png

I'm relieved. As long as it is just chainsaws... and not other firewood (support) equipment.

Side effects

One of the most common symptoms used to diagnose a CAD infection, is indeed the compulsion / need to aquire other firewood support equipment. These may include but not are not limited to splitting devices, (hydraulic, electric, or manually operated), winches, tractors, an entire array of wood handling equipment, and of course the ever illusive perfect fitting PPE.

It is my understanding the only way to get an attack of CAD into remission, is replacement with an alternate infection, FAD, (Firearm Accumulation Disorder), for example.

Take Care

You forgot the trucks. You know I need a little truck that gets good gas mileage to go pick up my new saw, but it has to have a bed long enough for my 72" milling bar with 137 CC power head. and I need a 4X4, preferably diesel, to pull the dump trailer up to the farm to cut wood. I forgot to mention the dump trailer. I guess I forgot to mention the farm too.
Gotta have a farm to cut dead wood, and shoot the guns from the FAD, during breaks of cutting wood with 10 different saws from the CAD. Boy, this gets expensive, and I'm retired on a fixed income, Joe.

You forgot the trucks. You know I need a little truck that gets good gas mileage to go pick up my new saw, but it has to have a bed long enough for my 72" milling bar with 137 CC power head. and I need a 4X4, preferably diesel, to pull the dump trailer up to the farm to cut wood. I forgot to mention the dump trailer. I guess I forgot to mention the farm too.
Gotta have a farm to cut dead wood, and shoot the guns from the FAD, during breaks of cutting wood with 10 different saws from the CAD. Boy, this gets expensive, and I'm retired on a fixed income, Joe.
next thing yah know,,youll have to get another job to support it:laughing::laughing:

Back