What is CAD?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm starting to get the picture. Some of you guys...are sick...very, very sick, and badly in need of an online support group of some sort. If I call 'doing firewood' a 'hobby', that should give me a bit more leeway, don't you think? Like 'doing the Bahamas' or something like that. Some guys buy boats, or Harley's, some buy wood splitters, conveyors, tractors...
I could have bought a Harley? What was I thinking...

I'm starting to get the picture. Some of you guys...are sick...very, very sick, and badly in need of an online support group of some sort. If I call 'doing firewood' a 'hobby', that should give me a bit more leeway, don't you think? Like 'doing the Bahamas' or something like that. Some guys buy boats, or Harley's, some buy wood splitters, conveyors, tractors...
The maintenance on a Harley can get expensive too. I don't think they make any piece of chrome that costs under $100 but all newly purchased bikes need dressing up.

Are you nuts? An on-line support group of CAD would instantly turn into a wooding tool swap meet!!

Harry K

I own a Harley, it really hard to fit saw, maul, wedges gas and oil on it. And let me tell you skidding with it sucks.

I'm starting to get the picture. Some of you guys...are sick...very, very sick, and badly in need of an online support group of some sort. .

Are you nuts? An on-line support group of CAD would instantly turn into a wooding tool swap meet!!

Yeah, and there would be different places for different kinds of discussions - Off-topic, saw repair, tree-climbing, funny Craigslist stuff and all that. We'd have to have a place where all the arguers and pissing-contests could go, and we'd have to get some half-crazed masochistic people to be the police to make sure it doesn't get all out of control. Sounds like a rotten thing. Let's avoid that at all costs.

Yeah, and there would be different places for different kinds of discussions - Off-topic, saw repair, tree-climbing, funny Craigslist stuff and all that. We'd have to have a place where all the arguers and pissing-contests could go, and we'd have to get some half-crazed masochistic people to be the police to make sure it doesn't get all out of control. Sounds like a rotten thing. Let's avoid that at all costs.

Too late 'Stash, we are already here.

Latest posts

Back