"Wicked Work Saw" customers and friends please read this announcement

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep it up. I know that the treatments suck. My father in law is goin through stage 3 mouth cancer. They have to remove half of his lower jaw and acouple lympthnodes. Good luck and god bless.........

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Anne your story is a true testament of how our faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen as Hebrews talks about. I have tears of joy filling my eyes as i read this thread. Even though I haven't had the privilege of meeting you,I wanted to make something for you as a reminder that all of us that attended the Iowa Gtg are still holding you up in our thoughts and prayers, even this little bear! It is a present that i carved for you at the gtg this weekend at the Hoskey farm. I will find a way to get it to its new home and hopefully be able to bring it there myself! So on behalf of Carving for Christ ministry I present to you this praying bear............
du5apymy.jpg
ahy7u5at.jpg
equ6u4up.jpg

May the Lord bless you and give you more strength and rapid healing everyday! Chad

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Anne your story is a true testament of how our faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen as Hebrews talks about. I have tears of joy filling my eyes as i read this thread. Even though I haven't had the privilege of meeting you,I wanted to make something for you as a reminder that all of us that attended the Iowa Gtg are still holding you up in our thoughts and prayers, even this little bear! It is a present that i carved for you at the gtg this weekend at the Hoskey farm. I will find a way to get it to its new home and hopefully be able to bring it there myself! So on behalf of Carving for Christ ministry I present to you this praying bear............
du5apymy.jpg
ahy7u5at.jpg
equ6u4up.jpg

May the Lord bless you and give you more strength and rapid healing everyday! Chad

Amen to that brother!
you have a gift and use it well!
it was a privilege to be part of that

my wife should be along soon to fuss over that praying bear. she absolutely loved it and we will we honored to have it here at shop to great customers and to tell the story of why the bear came to be. it will be a daily reminder to us to be prayerful and thankful for every day we have here together.

so glad you are doing better Ann!!! we all hope you like the little bear It was so cool to see the bear being made at the GTG.
Chad has been wanting to make him for a while, the Hoskeys had the bass wood and it was game on for Chad :)
I hope you get feeling better and better! Hope for many more blessing for your family from the Lord

du5apymy.jpg
ahy7u5at.jpg
equ6u4up.jpg

Chad.. If you get it to me, I'll see to it that it get's to the shop ASAP....

Anne, I'm so glad you're through those treatments!!!

du5apymy.jpg
ahy7u5at.jpg
equ6u4up.jpg

I'm so sorry for not responding to you before now, but my great aunt passed away. The funeral was today. I would be Honored to receive my Praying Bear to put at the shop(Wicked Work Saw)! I want to show him off & to have the honor to call him mine! For once, I can't believe I am speechless after I just wrote 35 "Thankful of the Day" post & how much I love to talk, but this has really affected me in so many ways & emotions that it is indescribable of the love, generosity & well wishes that you have gave me in my trying moments. Lumberjackchef, your talent is epic! I wished that I could have been well enough for the Iowa GTG. Maybe next time! I'm hoping & praying that one day I will be able to meet each & everyone of you guys in person, which will be one of my most rewarding moments of my life. I want to thank you for giving me a shoulder when I could not support myself. Thank you for your patience, advice & devotion. I sit & think about my life being turned around backwards. I feel like I have went back in time & I am a kid now & then I was an adult. Growing up I had one teddy bear, not a lot of friends, not a lot of attention. Now I have got more gifts than I ever did when I was a kid, I have a lot of true friends that I can call mine & the attention is more than I have ever gotten in my whole life put together! it feels good! it feels real good! Words are often inadequate to express my joy for your help to make me fulfill a childhood dream.Thank you for allowing your friendship to be the medicine that revived me on my sick bed; for standing by me when my strength failed me. Again, Thank You! I can't wait to receive my Praying Bear! I Love it!

This is Friday's! Sorry for the delay, I have been trying to write this for a couple of days, but either I was to sick, busy in the store or when I would sat down to write it, I would get so tired & I would have to lay down. My Final "Thankful of the Day" :clap: 35 radiation treatment down. 0 to go!!! It feels good to type that!!! While I don't believe it's true that every cloud has a silver lining, I do believe that even the most negative life experiences can teach us something that we can take into the future with us. It's often hard to see or appreciate whose those specific things are when we're in the midst of them. It's often only later on, with time & hindsight, that we begin to appreciate what we've learned. Today I am thankful for "The Finish Line". Today is a very surreal day; it's almost bittersweet... Some days, I wasn't sure this day was ever going to come. I am finally breathing a sigh of relief as I am done with radiation treatments & I definitely went out with a bang! .....

Well done! :clap: I wish you and Terry all the best! :)

Here's a video about Jesus and Mama that should be uplifting to the Landrum Family, and anyone else. I posted several songs from a performance by Little 9 year old Emi Sunshine on my YouTube Channel. She's a local sensation that's headed for stardom.

Latest posts

Back