015 parts wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johncinco

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Looking to buy some 015 parts. I need the air filter cover, air filter, spark plug wire.

Also need a gas cap for a Mcculloch 110 if ya happen to have one. Super blue just wont hold up.

Thanks, email me at [email protected]

Added 12/1/06 I am all set, Thanks!

Last edited:
John, I may have what you need. Air filters are officially out-of-stock at Stihl with no more to be ordered. ood uded is the best there is. What color is the saw, orange or white? I need time to look, I'm a little busy at the moment.

015 parts

I might have what your looking for, I have two 015's in the shop.

One has been basically disassembled and in a box, the other is still whole and barely runs, fair to poor condition, crank seals are shot.

Trouble with doing a deal like this is, I have never had to ship anything like saw parts or a whole saw. Exchanging money between seller and buyer on line would also be a new experience.

I guess the place to start would be to reply here or pm me if interested.

Larry

Last edited:
I need some parts for an 015 too

Hi,

I need some parts for an 015AV also.

I could use an air filter as mine is just plain worn out, down to the wire mesh.

I would also be interested in a good quality, good condition used bar, anywhere from 12" to 16".

I definitely need a new spur sprocket. I have found a couple on web sites, but they are not Stihl brand, and I'm not sure if they will be good quality. If anybody has a NOS Stihl spur sprocket please let me know.

I would also like to find a service manual, either hard copy or electronic.

I have a parts saw on it's way to me. It's not complete, but if anybody needs some miscellaneous parts please let me know. I bought it mainly for the coil and clutch, which I intend to keep. Let me know soon if you need something. The stuff I don't want will go for free to anybody that needs it, otherwise it's going to the dump.

Bill

Last edited:
o15

i have a complete saw needs carb 1 have three 1 pitch chains the one of three issues is needs carb kit one starter pawl needs spring needs plug boot ias kraped out saws is possible runner has original hard nose bar $50 plus s&h if interrested please contact me will consider selling piece by piece i will check to see if i have the air filter the saw runs without bar stalles with bar and chain :bang: :bang: :bang: hus needs carb kit:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :chainsaw:

015 air filters were originally made of a metal mesh. Not flocked. So your filter may be just fine.

Anyway, if anybody is still looking for specific 015 parts shoot me a PM, I have quite a few.

retoocs555 said:
015 air filters were originally made of a metal mesh. Not flocked. So your filter may be just fine.

Anyway, if anybody is still looking for specific 015 parts shoot me a PM, I have quite a few.

Wow, nothing to keep fine dust out? I guess if it's worked for 30 years with just a screen it must be good enough. ... I guess I should say "never mind" now, about the air filter if that is the case.

I'm still looking for a good bar, cosmetics are not important but I'd like a good quality sprocket nose bar, new or used, (and cheap) :) and I'm still looking for the repair manual too.

Last edited:
Already got my bars

Timberrat,
I already found the bars I was lookin for. Thanks.
But I'm still lookin for a good air filter element or two.

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Need air filter for Stihl 015

Hello,

My old Stihl chain saw, model 015, is still in good working order, except for the worn out mesh air filter. I tried to order a replacement filter, but found they are no longer being manufactured.

Does anyone have an air filter they would part with? My neighbor also needs one, so I would be willing to purchase two air filters.

Thanks,
Colo Woodcutter

015 replacement air filters

The earliest 015 filters were the felt type instead of the screen. Anderson Chainsaw Performance has these new filters in stock. They work very well.
Hope this helps guys.
4000fixed:clap:

Hey yall im new here i just need a bar tightening screw it was located inboard side of the bar it came out while running thanks

015 bar adjuster screw

Hey yall im new here i just need a bar tightening screw it was located inboard side of the bar it came out while running thanks

Anderson Chainsaw Performance has them. There not listed on there site, you just have to ask.
4000fixed

Latest posts

Back