• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 024 and 026 builder saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My first post ever! Looking for saws that are relatively intact, so I dont have to do a bunch of searching around for old parts. If they are missing many parts , I would hope that would be reflected in the price. BONUS POINTS! if you are close to the west coast so I dont spend a lot on shipping, I live in southern oregon. Thanks for looking and hopefully I will be able to navigate this site. Many thanks to CIAmike11 for helping me get started

I have a nice lightly used 024 made in west Germany early model if interested for 200 plus shipping it will most likely only need carb kit and fuel line to get it running as it seems very low hour

thx, but I'm looking for pretty low cost saws i can work on and eventually sell. Round here, I can only sell an 024 in good running condition for 150 or 160$ so I dont think you saw is what i'm looking for. Thanks, David

Back