026 wot surge

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that info. They contacted me about getting WildBlue. Some guy named Tony told me we can hook you right up. Told em I'd ponder on it. No need to now, thanks..

if all you canget is dial-up then it is a step up. if you can get the dsl then by all means get the dsl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if dsl were available here in east bumblef%ck i would have it!
i can't even begin to think about cable or fios!!! probably never make it to where i live.

if you ever consider sat net again, read the contract very well.

if all you canget is dial-up then it is a step up. if you can get the dsl then by all means get the dsl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if dsl were available here in east bumblef%ck i would have it!
i can't even begin to think about cable or fios!!! probably never make it to where i live.

if you ever consider sat net again, read the contract very well.

After hearing your take on it I'll pass on the satelite thing. I'll wait out Verizon, hope I'm still living when they finally get it here,grrrr

There's a couple of other wireless technolgies emerging.... hang on for while..

wife and i tried verizon wireless broadband for like a day.
the guy that sold it to us said it was comparable to the high end dsl.
he lied. 56k was about it. we called to complain and the next person we talked to said 'i never would have said its comparable to dsl'.
a%#holes!

lake,
rubber behind the carb looksgood to me. i have a metal ring in there as well.
now what to do to the carb?

Where are your needle settings now?

Take off the metering chamber end and look at the diaphram... but... get an IPL for the carb..

You need to take the rear handle cover off to unhook the throttle rod...

wife and i tried verizon wireless broadband for like a day.
the guy that sold it to us said it was comparable to the high end dsl.
he lied. 56k was about it. we called to complain and the next person we talked to said 'i never would have said its comparable to dsl'.
a%#holes!

W-MAX is comming...

one and half turn on h. one and one third on l
gonna take top plate off now

It should be 1 turn on H for about 12k, 7/8 to 3/4 for 14k. maybe a seal (almost always the FW side on an 026) sucks in at high rpm.

The L should. be very close to 1, so.. you're likely compensating for a slight air leak at idle.

looking at the diaphram. what am i looking for?
hard to tell by ipl wich carb i got. but it is a walbro (big help right?).

The meeting diaphragm (cover with 4 screws) should be piable and NOT stiff/depressed. The metering arm should be level with the bosses at the bottom of the chamber.

o.k.
i need a new diaphram now.
before i peeled it off it was pliable and wrinkled/depressed. but not depressed in the middle.
the arm appears to be level with the 2 semi-circles in front of it at the bottom of the bore as checked with the flat end of a small socket.
btw the inside of the carb is super clean.

while waiting for my pages to load i fiddled with the throttle shaft. it does have dicernable play in it. not end to end but side to side. don't know how much is acceptable.

yikes! why did i need this saw?!?

BCorradi has brand new carbs for a very good price.. PM him...

or... completey rebuild the existing carb; not just the metering diaphragm...

can't answer your question about the shaft without seeing it..

Latest posts

Back