028 super air filter needed... Parts saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmemmert

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Just as the title says, I need one. Got a pretty good deal on the 028 through flea-bay. Said all that was wrong with it was a broken handle. Well, It definitely needed a new handle, but also needs a new filter. all of the filter element is gone!!!!!! I will say the engine is in tip top shape, as I can still see the cross-hatch on the cylinder walls!! and compression is great. So, does anybody have an air filter, or even a parts saw for sale?

Thanks!!!

Just as the title says, I need one. Got a pretty good deal on the 028 through flea-bay. Said all that was wrong with it was a broken handle. Well, It definitely needed a new handle, but also needs a new filter. all of the filter element is gone!!!!!! I will say the engine is in tip top shape, as I can still see the cross-hatch on the cylinder walls!! and compression is great. So, does anybody have an air filter, or even a parts saw for sale?

Thanks!!!

Not available at the dealer?

If they are anything like the 026 filter I know it is expensive but buying a parts saw to get the filter is kinda- extreme...

The dealer is quite expensive. I would rather buy a used one and clean it than buy a clean, overpriced new one. If the sponsers on this site have a competetive price, I would consider them too. As far as the parts saw goes, there are some other parts that I wouldn't mind having in the garage. If you could buy an air filter for $30 or a parts saw for $60, what would you do?

I bought a couple of ebay a few years ago for a reasonable price. I see there are couple in the low $20 available on Ebay. I would just buy one from the dealer. After shipping on Ebay for an inferior aftermarket filter, it is easier to get one from the dealer.

Went ahead and bought one from the dealer for $30. $7 more than an oem including shipping.

Jeepj... I consider it a good deal when I can turn around and sell it for a profit, but I plan on keeping it because it is in such good condition.

Back