• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 028 super parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cus_deluxe

Commie Satan turd
Reaction score
Parting out an 028 super that was a pretty lightly used homeowner saw that appears to have been straight gassed. made in usa saw. top handle was badly bent at one point and all a/vs and fuel tank are tweaked as a result.
cylinder cleaned up pretty well, but i got through the plating right at the edge of the bottom bevel of the intake port, sort of visible in pic. Also a couple small smears above the intake. i think its very usable, piston probably not. crank looks perfect, and rolls smoothly, but i would count on seals at least. working chainbrake and handle with it. crankcase will need a little cleaning too but not bad. Prices are shipped, pm for hot deals on combined shipping :happybanana:
starter $15
clutch cover $15
coil $20
crankcase $30
top end $30
image1.JPG image2.JPG image3.JPG image4.JPG image5.JPG image6.JPG

Latest posts

Back