036 big bore? Is it gona happen?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray Bennett

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
A while back their was some talk here that a big bore kit for the 036/360 may be worked on. Has their been any headway on that? I like my 036 but she is getting tired. If a big bore kit is on the way I may wait and give it a try.

I haven't personally heard any new news on them. You may want to post a message in bailey's forum here on AS. If your p&c are in good shape I'd maybe just rering it and run it for another 10,000 hours or so ;) . Or else just sell it to me as an old beatup valueless part saw lol.

I haven't personally heard any new news on them. You may want to post a message in bailey's forum here on AS. If your p&c are in good shape I'd maybe just rering it and run it for another 10,000 hours or so ;) . Or else just sell it to me as an old beatup valueless part saw lol.

You got me thinking about selling it because I rarely use it. Because of that I tested the compression (150 to 152 PSI) Then I tacked it to make sure it was pulling the correct R's. It was turning around 13000 at WOT and 8000 to 9000 in the cut depending on the size of log. Now I know it is not worn out, I guess its just small compared to my 660 and 440 which get most of the use. Now I really need the big Bore Kit so I will Give this little saw the attention it deserves. If I dont use it then I should sell it.

Not Yet........

I Talked to baileys a couple weeks ago and they are still waiting to get their proto-type back for their own testing. he said to check back in march/april..

Latest posts

Back