056 kid has learned a lesson

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be sending that camera pretty soon, i don't know weather i should snap thoes trees or not. Some of you guys imaginations are way out of controle. I DID cut thoes trees, I DID or AM getting in trouble. This is NOT a joke to me, it NEVER WAS. I am writing this stuff for the very reason of speaking out as Treeco mentioned. I have to go, will finish later.

troll?

If it was US Forest Dept. land, what are the DA and friends doing in the picture of a federal crime? The "free camera" offer to get pictures of the crime, enticing a teen to use the US Postal Service to mail pictures of his crime across state lines. Where is Children, Youth and Family? Where is the Postal inspector? Are the internet police about to pick up the guy using this site to send a "free gift" of a camera to the teen then goading him, using this site, to take/send pictures? Is that not like sending money to become an accessory after the fact to a crime commited in another state while commiting a crime of curuption of a minor? Offer of a free gift for taking pictures? Were the DA and friends there to remove the teens drivers licence for using an ATV in commision of a federal crime? Were the ATV, chainssaw and equipment used confiscated as well as the computer used to brag about the crime on the internet? Why not ??? Wouldn't the computer be taken as evidence? Why was nothing confiscated??? Exit, stage Right. I too thought it to be BS and this sounds like more. No confication of evidence, who ever heard of that?

i want somethig more than pictures. :Eye: a published arraignment, or some kind of official documentation. it must be easy enough to provide something more official than photos you took. by the way you better spend a little more time studying and a little less time poking around federal lands w/ a chainsaw. your spelling leaves something to be desired to say the least. learn now while it's still free. you're still in highschool no? ;)

geofore said:
If it was US Forest Dept. land, what are the DA and friends doing in the picture of a federal crime? The "free camera" offer to get pictures of the crime, enticing a teen to use the US Postal Service to mail pictures of his crime across state lines. Where is Children, Youth and Family? Where is the Postal inspector? Are the internet police about to pick up the guy using this site to send a "free gift" of a camera to the teen then goading him, using this site, to take/send pictures? Is that not like sending money to become an accessory after the fact to a crime commited in another state while commiting a crime of curuption of a minor? Offer of a free gift for taking pictures? Were the DA and friends there to remove the teens drivers licence for using an ATV in commision of a federal crime? Were the ATV, chainssaw and equipment used confiscated as well as the computer used to brag about the crime on the internet? Why not ??? Wouldn't the computer be taken as evidence? Why was nothing confiscated??? Exit, stage Right. I too thought it to be BS and this sounds like more. No confication of evidence, who ever heard of that?
Oh, come on. A cop can come and take your vehicle away because of an alleged incident that he didn't witness and has no proof other than an internet discussion? That doesn't sound reasonable to me.

The ranger came to talk to me yesterday, not a month ago as some of you seem to think. I have not been charged yet. The reason i say that i will get fined and will have to plant trees is because that is what the ranger told me. As for the DA, thoes are the rangers words. As for taking the computer etc... That is pushing it way over board.

Well, he DID weasel a free camera outa the deal :blob5: Interesting how the kids posts go back and forth from coherent and properly spelled to dopey jibberish. :dizzy: I think all BS

bwalker said:
Am I the only one that thinks this whole thread and the previous one was BS?

NO,

I agree Ben and I will follow up with another post when I finish reviewing.

Bill

Just carrying it to absurdity before 056kid does in answer to bwalkers question, anyone else think this is a line of BS. Oh come on, give me a break. Maybe I should have thrown in some smileys with my post. Still missing from 056kids posts are his parents. The Forest ranger didn't come to speak to his parents, they came to speak to 056kid (a minor)? That happens in the real world or another troll oops? 056kid presents he is handling this himself. Why? Isn't he tired of bragging (trolling) yet. To hear him tell the story leaves out his parents and the pain he visits upon them. It says "I'm not done bragging on myself to impress others yet" (trolling) for he is absent the apology to his parents for parents in this tale would leave no room for him to boast on how he's doing all this himself. If you pat him on the back for owning up to and being remorseful of the deed, what does he rate for the dis he gives his parents in order to boast? From this angle I ask, what is the goal? He goes on as before, but only to troll. For the creative tale by the kid, Hook line and sinker to the water are slid. 056 begs as he lets out the spool, might I have but another chance to troll?

Inasmuch as I hate to defend him, I do know that in MA you're considered of majority age at 17, in criminal matters.

pic of 056 kid

duz he look like this
attachment_21031.php

Looking at it from a different angle, one could almost detect the presence of an over-the-shoulder parent in the post starting this thread.

Broiling Tires

TreeCo said:
Hey man if you smell something that stinks..........maybe it's those tires you are burning in your wood boiler :)

But seriously you raise a good point. We would then be the victims of a really pro troll. I believe the Kid for what it's worth.

Dan

Hey Ben,

You ever broil any whitefish or salmon with them uni-roy&als?

GeorgeW

a polite warning from The Chainsaw Molecule

tread carefully now there ... 056kid ... taking care not to climb up too high on them big assed pixel trees (even if it did seem the chippin' 'n cuttin' was gettin' a little slow, and the community did need a little ... pick'em up from ... the 056kid)

even when it gets boring, keep your eye on that big ol' pixel tree and not on the crowd. The danger is ... in case you saw might get dull, and you get yerself up high enough, you end up sawin' some of that there big assed pixel-tree dust (hahah) down on your own community, and ... they'se the 'uns what's holdin' up ya backrope! (Some even might be holdin' up the big assed pixel tree, itself ... the very one you yourself is up.)

'Course ... 056kid ... we'll always have your backrope (what ever that is, wherever it is), no matter how big the pixel tree you'se takin to climbing, cause my suspicion is that your intentions are good ...

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I can see where you might be skeptical with me but i want to tell you once again that this is NOT a joke. When you say,"why did the ranger come to see him in school?", You are absolutely right, It is not in his power to take me out of school without my parents consent. I do appreciate those of you who believe me, because this whole thing has gotten way out of hand.

Off rack a bit but this is bugging me, its U.S.F.S. as in United States Forest Service, not the forestry dept, not forestry service. It is under the U. S. Departent of Agriculture. If it was a state agency it could be called Dept. of Forestry, D.N.R etc. And though I am suspicious of the child I dont disbeleive the feds cracking down on him, I'm sure none of you upstanding members have ever been in court, I have and they say all kinds of things to make the crime sound so serious, " this infraction carries a fine of 50k and 10 years in prison" rarely ever happens. Also the boy gave a written public confession on a website that is under periodic scrutiny. I doubt anyone ratted him out he bragged about a felony, thats bank of dipsh.. :)

Latest posts

Back