064 project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine won't be looking that nice, but I've got most of my parts gathered and it will be off to Tennessee for some port work this week!:rock:
image.jpg image.jpg

Mine won't be looking that nice, but I've got most of my parts gathered and it will be off to Tennessee for some port work this week!:rock:
View attachment 351146 View attachment 351147

Thats a good lookin saw...Wish my handle was that nice...so its a two month wait to get a saw back from Tennessee huh? I hear it's worth it. You know...I never paid attention to what cylinder I had.

185 from dealer a few left

It looks good put together you'll be amazed the difference once it comes bank from being monkized

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sell that handle/tank on eBay and buy a new one. It only takes a few minutes to swap it out. Looks great otherwise.
yea...that's what I shoulda done when the dam thing was in pieces hahaha....I probly still should anyways...it just doesn't do mikes powder job any justice, needs an air box cover too but those are cheap. I was just so excited to finally get to run it, think ill run through the tank of fuel that's in it now and take it back apart.

185 from dealer a few left

It looks good put together you'll be amazed the difference once it comes bank from being monkized

10-4...thanks mike. again, helluva job on the power.

Your welcome you dont have to baby the powder its pretty durable

Air filter base did we powder it

There a part number for the handle that comes with a bunch of stuff and the other not so much check the ipl.

Your welcome you dont have to baby the powder its pretty durable

Air filter base did we powder it

no didn't powder the base...its actually not so bad

There a part number for the handle that comes with a bunch of stuff and the other not so much check the ipl.

yup...the one that comes with a bunch of stuff is nla in my area...the other one is available and like you said about 190-200 bucks list...I get a pretty favorable price though

What are the PNs? Those prices sound high.

1122 350 0854 is the one that's nla in my area, if you check a current ipl it will have every part listed...1122 350 0816 is available and about 190-200 list...it stops at item 17 which is the fuel line

When i got mine it had everything. When i hot Randy's it didn't have so much with it

Brad dealer told me prices

went up on low stock items

A buddy just called me just found a 064 top cover oem new in bag metal tag 40 bucks

Brad dealer told me prices

went up on low stock items

A buddy just called me just found a 064 top cover oem new in bag metal tag 40 bucks

Brad did you ever find one of these? I saw and ran Mikes saws a couple weeks ago. The powder does look pretty skippy.

I think your 064 looks like it wants to be in wood as it sits. Nice work on the rehab.

Back