064 project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ted i ordered 2 tank handles 1 is yours cost plus ship ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oooh boy mike...I thought you meant the flat top cover with the metal tag is what you could get....I really don't need that tank right yet, is there any way you can cancel it??? I can get dealer cost on parts. im really sorry on the mixup, I hope you can cancel it

oooh boy mike...I thought you meant the flat top cover with the metal tag is what you could get....I really don't need that tank right yet, is there any way you can cancel it??? I can get dealer cost on parts. im really sorry on the mixup, I hope you can cancel it

I'll take it if he doesn't want it

I think this calls for a proper you suck!!! Sweet score!!

Well thank you! I also have a new old stock 041 Super badge on the way.
9e8uraqe.jpg

It felt like Christmas! The top cover came today along with a couple vents.
4a6ameju.jpg

Yea...petty much I hate you and you are no longer allowed in my thread unless you do the right thing and sell that to me hahahaha.... seriously that's awesome!! :rock: I hope you do a thread of the saw that's going on. I've decided I'm gonna order myself a tank handle next week...I have a filter cover on back order..it should look pretty good then.

I will be doing one once its off to Tennessee! Give me something to do while I wait! I have av's and a dual port cover on the way from Morningman. Still looking for a west coast clutch cover mine had a little run in with a square chisel .404! Just ate a little from the back but with all else looking new I better get one.

That's the dude I got my flywheel from. Looking forward to seeing your 064

Latest posts

Back