08' Fire Video

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trigger-Time

Trigger-Time

Addicted to ArboristSite
Last edited:
Haywire Haywood

Haywire Haywood

Fiscal Conservative Social Retard
Like to watch your video's.................but I'm to old, IMO music stinks :cheers: So I turn it way down, but then I can't hear the saw :mad:

But keep making the video's please!

+100... great videos, terrible soundtrack... keep'em coming ! I control the audio level, you control the video content. Hehe. Teamwork at it's finest.

Ian

Haywire Haywood

Haywire Haywood

Fiscal Conservative Social Retard
I'd rather hear the saw... but Johnny is also acceptable, as would be Elton John or Billy Joel... just no Spandau Ballet :dizzy: It would be great to hear a commentary on what you're doing with each cut... like that Dutchman you put in the face of one of those. I only have the slightest clue about what they're used for..

Ian

Gologit

Gologit

Completely retired...life is good.
. AS Supporting Member.
LOL, I got lot's ah Johnny Cash, maybe next time I will slip a little in for our local elders.
HeHe.

Local elders, eh? You KNEW I'd have to say something about that. That music sounds like somebody trying to break up a fight in a Dutch whorehouse by beating on screaming people with rabid cats...and a percussion section that sounds like cardiac arythmia.

How 'bout a little Steve Miller or maybe CCR? Mellencamp, Boz Scaggs, or even Clapton...just for us geezers that still make it out the stumps every day.

Damn good video, though. Should be...we hold you to a higher standard.