090G found its way to my shop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carym2a

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Did some work for a friend of mine and got paid with a really good early 090G with a 3foot roller nose, the 6 foot bar and 1/2 inch chain will make its way home when he finds them in his shop. Does anyone know where to find the parts to change it to rim drive ?

Did some work for a friend of mine and got paid with a really good early 090G with a 3foot roller nose, the 6 foot bar and 1/2 inch chain will make its way home when he finds them in his shop. Does anyone know where to find the parts to change it to rim drive ?

You deserve some large cube suckage for that score!! Them saws are getting like hens teeth:rock: way to go!!

Congratulations on finding a great saw. But 36" on that saw is way too small for .404. Probably fine with the 1/2" stuff. On Ebay there is a 090G drive sprocket in .404 for just under $80, and that's a good price, believe me.

Man what kind of work did you do? Give him a kidney? Build him a house? I'd work for a month for someone for that setup! You SUCK!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back