$10.00 to the winner

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
Can anyone tell me why this blower makes alot of noise. I was told it did. I'm still trying to figure out why. I took pics of it just as it came in and after I pulled the back cover off.

attachment.php

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
Muffler bolts missing or broken off.

You win but you don't win, your right but your wrong. The why I'm looking for rests with the guy that was using that blower,LOL Can you beleive that and it was still in use on a crew. Unbelievable. It makes alot of noise, I'm like okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,LOL

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
Here's another goodie for today

10.00 to the winner. How did this get in the oil tank of a 361. Customer doesn't know, he thought I would know, I don't know, I bet he does know,LOL

attachment.php

What your looking at is about 98% old fuel mix and 2% bar oil. Talk about smell, had to get it out the shop ASAP.

spacemule

spacemule

The Peanut Gallery
10.00 to the winner. How did this get in the oil tank of a 361. Customer doesn't know, he thought I would know, I don't know, I bet he does know,LOL

attachment.php

What your looking at is about 98% old fuel mix and 2% bar oil. Talk about smell, had to get it out the shop ASAP.

The saw stayed too long at the bar and got a swirlee from the local big cubes?

volks-man

volks-man

Arboristsite.com Spooner

attachment.php

how did he get that jar inside the oil tank?:monkey:

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
I'm finding out every shop in the world should have a old mason jar. The looks you can get with it are awesome. Their eyes get all big and seems everytime, how did that get in there. Praise the old mason jar,LOLOLOL

Dan_IN_MN

Dan_IN_MN

Addicted to ArboristSite
Green side up

Green side up! Breath in........Breath out! Now.......you should at least live. Or, do you need to be told more?

Take a look at the situation. If something doesn't look/sound right.........just maybe one should check it out! I suppose they couldn't hear the extra noise over their Ipod.

Did you start it before you looked at it?

When I was a kid messing around with the older 1 lung sleds, I started it without the muffler connected. Boy...that thing really idled fast!

attachment.php

Latest posts