'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if I were to do a few things to my 590 would it run like a stock 620?
I was thinking a gasket delete..port match muffler and gasket...muff mod..and 620 coil. I really like my 590 but could always use a bit more power. Might consider porting later on.

you bastards had me browsing the echo site today LOL the CS-800 intrigues me. any idea's on a price point for them. what mount do these newer echo's use? i would need it to run a 33". really surprise the heck out of the guys and show up with an echo :laugh: if it's as reliable as their top handles i'd be stupid not to buy one. also, does anyone know if the 800 is available with a full wrap? i couldn't find that info. may have to call a dealer.
List is $850 or so with a 32". I really like the look and want one but can't justify One. I don't use a big saw enough to justify having 2 of them.

you bastards had me browsing the echo site today LOL the CS-800 intrigues me. any idea's on a price point for them. what mount do these newer echo's use? i would need it to run a 33". really surprise the heck out of the guys and show up with an echo :laugh: if it's as reliable as their top handles i'd be stupid not to buy one. also, does anyone know if the 800 is available with a full wrap? i couldn't find that info. may have to call a dealer.

No full wrap, large mount Echo D176. Guessing $800 USD?

no full wrap means no use for me. very very stupid how they put a full wrap on a 60cc saw and not an 80cc. hopefully they make a full wrap for the 80cc an option. i wonder if the full wrap on the 620 would fit the 800. either way, $800 USD is getting close to the 390's price which is my favorite saw so not sure i'll be able to push myself to try the echo.

no full wrap means no use for me. very very stupid how they put a full wrap on a 60cc saw and not an 80cc. hopefully they make a full wrap for the 80cc an option. i wonder if the full wrap on the 620 would fit the 800. either way, $800 USD is getting close to the 390's price which is my favorite saw so not sure i'll be able to push myself to try the echo.

The 620P makes 4.52hp and the 800 makes 5.34hp so I wouldnt say that a 620 couldn't pull the bar you need and have the wrap as well... if you are cutting bucking more then 32" wood I would say get a ported 390XP from Rattler :)

I port my own saw's man LoL 620 is not even an option for my line of work. Unless I was on an engineering or tree spacing project

So if I were to do a few things to my 590 would it run like a stock 620?
I was thinking a gasket delete..port match muffler and gasket...muff mod..and 620 coil. I really like my 590 but could always use a bit more power. Might consider porting later on.

I don't know that it would run like a 620. Can't tell you for sure with out running one. But I did all that to my 590 minus the coil and it was a night and day difference.

So do you have a video after the mods? Also what's the best way to polish the exhaust port I've never done anything like this before. Hope I don't screw it up lol.

BGE541 I am going to try and get some more video this weekend. I know I know I have been saying that like every weekend but this time it looks promising:D

thats about 15 inch diameter dead hard russian olive

muffler mod pics are on page 12. I just hand polished with 600 sand paper.

Nice! I will look for the muffler mod and grab some sandpaper. Not sure when I will do it but hope it runs afterward lol.

Nice! I will look for the muffler mod and grab some sandpaper. Not sure when I will do it but hope it runs afterward lol.
Just pull the caps and mod the muffler for now until you are 100% sure what/how/when and why to do the rest... my thoughts...

Latest posts

Back