'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may try to upload all these videos to my YouTube channel (if that's ok with the owners) so if/when it crashes again we don't lose them for good.

No worries Cobey. I did some bucking today on some green pine, too hot out for pictures or videos this time just wanted to get it finished... Then ended up dumping it off with a buddy tonight who doesn't have a good source for wood, but again the 620 did great.

I fail to understand why this is a stickie - even though it is a step forward for Echo, the model still is overweight for the power output (even without the "W" option), and has other issues as well.....

I fail to understand why this is a stickie - even though it is a step forward for model still is overweight for the power output (even without the "W" option), and has other issues as well.....

I fail to understand why you have a fetish for **** talking a saw you have never once touched. Seems like some here think you are a wealth of information... yet with your posts in this thread and a name like Saw Troll nothing much is left to the imagination.

I fail to understand why you have a fetish for **** talking a saw you have never once touched. Seems like some here think you are a wealth of information... yet with your posts in this thread and a name like Saw Troll nothing much is left to the imagination.
Yeah with his attitude he must be a miserable person.

No show how is the muffler mod coming? I have an extra 27 torx driver if you need one.

It is what it is, no attitude either way will change that.....

when i run an echo i think sawtroll is 100% correct but i don't think they are that bad. sure i'd rather run a husky, stihl, or dolmar but the echo gets'er done for the average firewood hack. i'd love to see echo step up to the plate and start producing actual forestry saws. if thye came out with something competitive i'd be the firt one to try them. so far i think they are heading in the right direction but they haven't won me over yet.

No show how is the muffler mod coming? I have an extra 27 torx driver if you need one.
Set of torx came in today. Hope to get it done tomorrow. If this rain ever stops I'm going to test it out Sunday. There is a tree service that drops wood off out front that's free for the taking. Drove by the other day and looks like a big pile of oak. Hoping the holiday keeps the other scroungers away lol.

when i run an echo i think sawtroll is 100% correct but i don't think they are that bad. sure i'd rather run a husky, stihl, or dolmar but the echo gets'er done for the average firewood hack. i'd love to see echo step up to the plate and start producing actual forestry saws. if thye came out with something competitive i'd be the firt one to try them. so far i think they are heading in the right direction but they haven't won me over yet.

There seems to be some natural law that make the "bargain hunters" always try to convince other people (or really themselves?) that cheaper option are "just as good" as more expensive ones. Fact is that it very seldom is true....

This happens regularly on all the saw forums I visit, no surprices involved - and rather vicious argumentation for the choise is more the rule, than the exeption. Facts are ignored.

Btw, the 620 isn't an Echo design, it is a rebranded Shindaiwa - it helps, but doesn't make it a stellar saw.

Back