'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swapping my 455 rancher to another member for another 590. Since it isn't under warranty I may do heavy mods on that one and just leave the other one at MM until I know I'm not going to ruin a good saw I depend on.

That's pretty cool, muffler mod, gasket delete and pull caps and tune you should be set. Or get crazy and port and throw a 620P ignitionin it...

Well I did the muffler mod yesterday... it's not the prettiest but it flows a lot better. Pulling a 28" bar in hickory just as fat as the bar is long it did great. I'm very pleased with the results and because of that have plans on the gasket delete. But as I said will proly do that to the new to me saw. I have been hanging out at a friends small engine shop when I'm not working it trees and he is helping me tear the saws apart because I turn wrenches just never on 2 stroke before let alone chainsaws.

2ed6fbbbb055f834eb09b6303422e320.jpg

dfc9b63fd319624ba48ffd2718b24c51.jpg

Took a couple of pictures. My first ever MM. Need to pull caps and retune. Going to try and cut some tomorrow and see how she does.

2ed6fbbbb055f834eb09b6303422e320.jpg

dfc9b63fd319624ba48ffd2718b24c51.jpg

Took a couple of pictures. My first ever MM. Need to pull caps and retune. Going to try and cut some tomorrow and see how she does.

Looks good, if you haven't thrown it back together maybe put two more holes in on the "sides" or where you don't have holes now, I don't think you will be over doing it. Let us know what the outcome is!!!

I agree I did a huge mm and other than sounding like it's on nitro there have been no ill effects

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

IF its too much just get a replacement cover and don't mod it so much, that should bring it "back down"

On the 600 I did, I took the pipe out and it was too much. Not enuf back pressure to idle rite. I closed it off and put the pipe in lower left of muff.

I guess I missed a lot over the weekend huh what the hell is with ST I think that guy is about as worthless as tits on a nun

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Well I took it easy for now and left the pipe intact. I fired it up for a few seconds and it sounded good. I will see how she cuts and decide if I want to do more. When I get to cut I will try and grab a quick vid.

Well I took it easy for now and left the pipe intact. I fired it up for a few seconds and it sounded good. I will see how she cuts and decide if I want to do more. When I get to cut I will try and grab a quick vid.
yours will be better than mine... :) :) mine is stuck on the wifes kindle...
im considering selling my beater 066 red light to get another 600 or 590 :)

yours will be better than mine... :) :) mine is stuck on the wifes kindle...
im considering selling my beater 066 red light to get another 600 or 590 :)
I'll be by myself with my phone so we shall see how it turns out lol. I've also thought about grabbing another 590 or 620 just not sure what I would sell.

Heck I keep thinking about building something from all aftermarket parts just to see how it would run...maybe a husky of some sort.

I'll be by myself with my phone so we shall see how it turns out lol. I've also thought about grabbing another 590 or 620 just not sure what I would sell.

Heck I keep thinking about building something from all aftermarket parts just to see how it would run...maybe a husky of some sort.
i have heard you can buy everything for a 272 husky aftermarket

my old 066 is only worth about 400 or 450..... so a 620 is probably out :)

I have a solid 61/266 project if interested... its 95% complete im guessing...

Why would you sell a 90cc saw to buy a 60cc saw? i love my 590, but no way i would pitch an 066 for a lesser saw... but i dont own one either...

Back