'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would you sell a 90cc saw to buy a 60cc saw? i love my 590, but no way i would pitch an 066 for a lesser saw... but i dont own one either...
old, beat to heck, was ran to hell by a logger, it runs good but is worn, i dont want to spend more $ on it :) . i dont need much more than a "24 inch bar, and btw i got a bunch of other saws too :)

Why would you sell a 90cc saw to buy a 60cc saw? i love my 590, but no way i would pitch an 066 for a lesser saw... but i dont own one either...
Run one, then you'll understand. 66 is a great saw but for most us(fat and out of shape) it's just more saw than we need with the added drawback of being heavy and the a/v leaves allot to be desired

May notice the high level of engineering involved to make my scrench holder into a screw driver/scrench holder lol
does the full wrap ever seem bulky? i have never ran a saw in real world conditions with a full wrap... only racing or cookie cutting

Run one, then you'll understand. 66 is a great saw but for most us(fat and out of shape) it's just more saw than we need with the added drawback of being heavy and the a/v leaves allot to be desired
im a little more picky about A/V i cant run my hotrod wild thing anymore, my hands wont take it :(

does the full wrap ever seem bulky? i have never ran a saw in real world conditions with a full wrap... only racing or cookie cutting
I'll answer for him. Full wrap is awesome. 3/4 wrap is even more awesome. Standard handle sucks after getting used to a full wrap

I'll answer for him. Full wrap is awesome. 3/4 wrap is even more awesome. Standard handle sucks after getting used to a full wrap

Well stated... I don't know it I will ever choose to buy a saw without a full or 3/4 wrap... if that's an option. But I really like this 3/4 wrap... but I've used out to Stihl/Husky...

I have a solid 61/266 project if interested... its 95% complete im guessing...
I would have to sale something first and that's not easy lol. I might have some saw money in a few weeks I will keep it in mind. Any pics?

I will get some photos its a pile of parts but a very solid start just needs little things...

Theisen's has 590s on sale for $399 plus a $30 gift card. FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quick update on those adapters. Was on the phone with cannon this morning and we are still 4 weeks away from them being ready to ship out. Gets closer to them being ready i am going to start a new thread on them to get an accurate number of how many to order since there seems to be so much interest in them and i hate to not order enough. thanks for the idea @BGE541 . I keep forgetting to ask a price when i talk to them but i assume they should fall in line with the rest of their adapters at around $7.50 each.

Back