'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got 620 parts inside my 590 deleted the base gasket last week, i plan on using the carb from the 620 on my saw.

i got 620 parts inside my 590 deleted the base gasket last week, i plan on using the carb from the 620 on my saw.
What about the coil? I noticed the 620 will sometime hold 13K in the cut, 12K and change on average and 11K dawgin it. Busted my tach today lol all I can read are the thousands lol

555 1st:16 sec 2nd:16sec 3rd:17sec 620 (watch my hand in the 3rd video, releasing to show no extra pressure is being applied) 1st:10sec 2nd:10sec 3rd:10sec 4th:13 sec

Times from cuts...

Now Reed, you know there is no way a 60cc Echo could hand a 555 it's own ass like that. Your test has to be rigged. I've been reading all over this forum guys recommending the 555 and they're having non of this Echo stuff.

Now Reed, you know there is no way a 60cc Echo could hand a 555 it's own ass like that. Your test has to be rigged. I've been reading all over this forum guys recommending the 555 and they're having non of this Echo stuff.
time to grab a stihl ms 362 and tell us to feel the butt hurt. :dizzy: :laugh:

If you're mechanically inept and don't have a "I have to hotrod everything I own problem" ( i have that ) the echo is not for you. Most of these guys are so damn lazy they want everything the easy way and don't want to actually have to think hence "auto self-destruct" as reed put it. All in all a 590/600/620 spanks a 555 all day every day. Done deal.

Let the war begin :D

If you're mechanically inept and don't have a "I have to hotrod everything I own problem" ( i have that ) the echo is not for you. Most of these guys are so damn lazy they want everything the easy way and don't want to actually have to think hence "auto self-destruct" as reed put it. All in all a 590/600/620 spanks a 555 all day every day. Done deal.

Let the war begin :D

Oh....that's really gonna piss off the haters.

Latest posts

Back