'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey,if u cant take the heat get out!!!!!!

I like my Huskys ,but the only reason i got rid of my 600 was to trade for a Dolly 7900!
I liked that saw and so did my brother.
IMO it is a well designed saw,other than the bar mnt bein closer to the sprocket ,not much room for adjustment on other bars.

Ha no way its locked? I just posted there... I like Husqvarna and Echo but its fun watching men b1tch over the amount of sand in their cracks lol

my comment i made bit down a little hard and i think that started the fire storm

Yea, you taking vids of Reed's fat, lazy Echo over to threads where you can only talk about REAL saws will definitely get their dandruff up. I feel like a fly on the wall LingMAO. It really is funny when you think about it. IT'S JUST A CHAINSAW. I like'em all...some more than others. If money were no object, I'd have at least one of each of the best of all brands.

i make 8800 per year so it difficult for me my only entertainment is this forum since my tv only has 4 channels.

Latest posts

Back