'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i'm sitting here looking at my frankin590stien thinking it needs a duel port muffler. I welded up that loud ass gaping hole it is quit but does not run like it did hence me wanting to punch a hole in the front:D. Pics up as soon as I get it done then video in the woods ASAP.

Yo Reed whats up with the 620 ?

I've been crazy busy. Hunting, moving, fixing broken stuff. It all happened at once just like it always does. How are you ?

About to perform open heart surgery on a echo 330evl gonna make it eat 590's for breakfast :laughing: muffler mod and oil seals on the crankshaft.
Been doing ok here in Kentucky just poked the stove full of corn cobs and block wood to keep it decent in the shed its 46 outside wind blowing hard and pouring rain.
20151001_193244.jpg

About to perform open heart surgery on a echo 330evl gonna make it eat 590's for breakfast :laughing: muffler mod and oil seals on the crankshaft.
Been doing ok here in Kentucky just poked the stove full of corn cobs and block wood to keep it decent in the shed its 46 outside wind blowing hard and pouring rain.
View attachment 451329

No way is a 330 going too out cut a 590. Steve

Back