'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been selling 3/8 full chisel Carlton for a while
I have not had any like that yet......
only thing I wish carlton had was lo pro 3/8 chain for top handle saw and small displacement saws a micro replica of the full chiz that they already produce. I personally think it's the best bang for the buck very little chain stretch and they don't need a crome plating to keep and hold a edge

only thing I wish carlton had was lo pro 3/8 chain for top handle saw and small displacement saws a micro replica of the full chiz that they already produce. I personally think it's the best bang for the buck very little chain stretch and they don't need a come plating to keep and hold a edge
That would be cool

i dont mind the vanguard chain new out of the box but after a couple sharpenings it becomes worthless without some work put into them drags.

Dolmar looked smoother cut quicker and sounded like it had more RPM in cut
i would hope so. echo was tuned to 13k at the start of the day and had the out of the box vanguard chain. dolly is ported with hand filed A1LM. Dolly should have spanked it by a large margin. I was impressed by the rpms the echo held and even when i was cutting those trees down i could really lever on it and it didnt dog down.

only thing I wish carlton had was lo pro 3/8 chain for top handle saw and small displacement saws a micro replica of the full chiz that they already produce. I personally think it's the best bang for the buck very little chain stretch and they don't need a crome plating to keep and hold a edge
Do you not like the PS3 or is it P3 lo pro stihl chisel chain?

Get an echo it does look like a good saw if they can keep the price competitive and come up on the horsepower from their older models I have a dolmar 5105 and people are always comparing it to the 346 husky I've cut side by side with the Huskies when they wear a 16 inch chain and mine has an 18 inch chain everyone is always impressed with the torque my saw has after running there so I must admit I'm a big guy and find the ergonomics on the Husky a little too cramped.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

sounds like a nice chain chisel to boot should make my little cs 400 fly through the wood. i just found it on baileys and amazon.
im currently using oregon vxl chain on the little echo and it seems like nice chain.

sounds like a nice chain chisel to boot should make my little cs 400 fly through the wood. i just found it on baileys and amazon.
im currently using oregon vxl chain on the little echo and it seems like nice chain.
I use 63PM for semi chisel, but VXL is nice too

I have a question I figured I would ask here vs starting a new thread. Plus seems like this got un stickyed.
I got to hold and even start a cs 600p. My question for those with first hand knowledge is the AV and ergonomics the same as the 620 pw. This one had a plastic handle as well.

590/600/620 share almost all the external components so A/V and ergonomics should be the same but in my hands the the 620 is a much smoother saw. A/V was one of the reasons i didnt like the 590 but the 620 is smooth. Considering they share the same rear handle, A/V mounts....i am either on crack or the porting really changes the feedback through the handles.

Latest posts

Back