'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't k ow that you gain alot OEM 72CCvs 75cc but if it's worth the extra $ to ya then go for it but man an extra $200 for 3cc iant worth it to me... :)

I bought Derf's 1999 pre x torq. I really wanted a 371 but this seams like all the pros of a 371 and a 372. I am like a kid at Xmas I can't wait to get it. I have heard they are down right nasty stock. The closest thing I have ran to that is my brothers 10mm 044

I hear that man the 371 is so solid it's great... I have one on my channel I'll try and link to tomorrow, you'd like the MWEBA 600 or rattlers 620 too. The guy that got the 372 uses it for production work and likes it :)

I was thinking about having my cs490 ported. What does it normally run to have a saw ported. Seen what the monkey and some others can do with these saws. Poor mans 346 comes to mind. And I'm a poor man lol.

I was thinking about having my cs490 ported. What does it normally run to have a saw ported. Seen what the monkey and some others can do with these saws. Poor mans 346 comes to mind. And I'm a poor man lol.
Message @rattler362 he does a good job, there is a good 490 porting thread on the Other People's Exchange forum that @Red97 did its pretty cool :)

My dealer has a 590 sitting on the floor in the back room. Came in to have the oiler fixed. Hasn't been able to get ahold of the guy for 3 weeks hope it sits a little longer so I can pick it up cheap as a play thing.

Sounds like a good play saw! Let us know if you end up getting it.

I hear that man the 371 is so solid it's great... I have one on my channel I'll try and link to tomorrow, you'd like the MWEBA 600 or rattlers 620 too. The guy that got the 372 uses it for production work and likes it :)
Do we have video of the 600 and 620?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Back