'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I'm a newbie to these forum things, but I've been reading this echo thread for the past 3 days. mostly because I'm thinking about a new cs620p. I've already got a nice 590 that I've already tweaked and tuned. After being glued to my screen 3 nights now, I just had to join the club. I guess because I went against many peoples advice and have been running Mac 10-10's and echo saw the past 5 years. I'm glad I didn't listen, especially to the local stihl dealer-which is now out of business. Anyway, BGE541, do you really feel that much of a difference between the mod 590 and the 620P? And is the wrap really that much appreciated? Just curious.

So, I'm a newbie to these forum things, but I've been reading this echo thread for the past 3 days. mostly because I'm thinking about a new cs620p. I've already got a nice 590 that I've already tweaked and tuned. After being glued to my screen 3 nights now, I just had to join the club. I guess because I went against many peoples advice and have been running Mac 10-10's and echo saw the past 5 years. I'm glad I didn't listen, especially to the local stihl dealer-which is now out of business. Anyway, BGE541, do you really feel that much of a difference between the mod 590 and the 620P? And is the wrap really that much appreciated? Just curious.

I think the 620/is a very strong all around 60cc saw. Especially if you muffler mod and retune after afew tanks. I really like the wrap handle it's like a 3/4 wrap on a Stihl... I would go for it it's only like $30 more. If your happy with a modded 590/you'll be real happy with a 620. Let us know how it goes!!!

I'm more than happy with my mod 590. I can pile chip circles around around most of the firewood cutters in my area while only running 20" LGX. The braggers with husky 460's and a few xp's and some stihl users with some with bigger and higher hp saws have been stumped by my abilities and production with this saw for a year now. There is nobody around here doing any performance or mods for saws or anything of the like other than me. I am all about high performance-used to work in a GM Performance Parts race shop. I also have my finely tuned cs450 that cuts nearly as fast as the 590 that takes charge of all of my limbing and light duty sawing, but I would like to add a saw with enough power to pull 24" LGX to my package for some of the bigger stuff, as I fall nearly every tree that I cut. I also have 2 back up saw that are no longer needed if anyone is interested... a very good running homelite 330 20", and a near pristine mac 10-10 16". The other dealer in the area is a stihl dealer also and is really trying to talk me into an ms362cm without being pushy. But then my parts will not interchange if needed in the mountains.

So what is my 590 worth ? I just want some opinions. I really have the hots for a 372 right now :baba:

Weird I have a 372... That you need... Lol I think you could get $400 with the work you have done and the wrap but I may be crazy...

Or 40:1 with Echo Red Armor which is .81 US Gallons to 1 bottle (2.6oz I believe?)

OK too far off track how those Echos doing lol
Quick question is Red armor full synthetic?

No I think someone on here said semi.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
Humm I wonder why the premium price. I bought a 13 oz size to try but @ $9 that is just as much as belray h1r or motul

I like the RA some of the best I have saw yet.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
I have been running the Dolmar synthetic which performs well and doesn't stink to bad but from what my dealer hinted at that when the Makita name goes on the bottle the price will be going up quite a bit.
So I figured I would try the Red Armor. Some people seem to like it.

Latest posts

Back