16" Wood Boss RollomaticE bar?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MerleM

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Do any of you guys know if Stihl offers a 16" Rollomatic E bar with the "Wood Boss" logo painted on it? If so, could maybe one of the Stihl gurus on the board here offer up part number?

I just got a "Fixer" 024, that's badged as a Woodboss off ernest-bay. Among other things, it's going to need a new bar. I wanted to run a 16" on it, and thought it might be kinda cool to use a bar that also has the Woodboss logo.

I thought Stihl was currently offering the MS 270 badged as a Wood Boss, is there a 16" bar for that saw, or just the 18"?

Thanks for any info anyone might have.

Andy

Do any of you guys know if Stihl offers a 16" Rollomatic E bar with the "Wood Boss" logo painted on it? If so, could maybe one of the Stihl gurus on the board here offer up part number?

I just got a "Fixer" 024, that's badged as a Woodboss off ernest-bay. Among other things, it's going to need a new bar. I wanted to run a 16" on it, and thought it might be kinda cool to use a bar that also has the Woodboss logo.

I thought Stihl was currently offering the MS 270 badged as a Wood Boss, is there a 16" bar for that saw, or just the 18"?

Thanks for any info anyone might have.

Andy

I have several Farm Boss bars in 16 and 18." I think 16" is right for a 50 cc saw. 18" will work, but 16 is MUCH better.

Latest posts

Back