16" Wood Boss RollomaticE bar?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MerleM

MerleM

ArboristSite Lurker
Do any of you guys know if Stihl offers a 16" Rollomatic E bar with the "Wood Boss" logo painted on it? If so, could maybe one of the Stihl gurus on the board here offer up part number?

I just got a "Fixer" 024, that's badged as a Woodboss off ernest-bay. Among other things, it's going to need a new bar. I wanted to run a 16" on it, and thought it might be kinda cool to use a bar that also has the Woodboss logo.

I thought Stihl was currently offering the MS 270 badged as a Wood Boss, is there a 16" bar for that saw, or just the 18"?

Thanks for any info anyone might have.

Andy

teacherman

teacherman

Aging out of the insanity...
AS Supporting Member
Do any of you guys know if Stihl offers a 16" Rollomatic E bar with the "Wood Boss" logo painted on it? If so, could maybe one of the Stihl gurus on the board here offer up part number?

I just got a "Fixer" 024, that's badged as a Woodboss off ernest-bay. Among other things, it's going to need a new bar. I wanted to run a 16" on it, and thought it might be kinda cool to use a bar that also has the Woodboss logo.

I thought Stihl was currently offering the MS 270 badged as a Wood Boss, is there a 16" bar for that saw, or just the 18"?

Thanks for any info anyone might have.

Andy

I have several Farm Boss bars in 16 and 18." I think 16" is right for a 50 cc saw. 18" will work, but 16 is MUCH better.