2 Man Gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just heard on the radio while I was in the shop working on a saw to sell that La. Had the happiest people of any state!! Guess its the smokers and bonfires??!! Lol!!

So, how does the hybrid stack up against the 461???

Looks like a fun time, wish I was closer, not in Tax Season, and not looking at a lot of snow outside and anther 4-6" falling at the moment!

Can't wait till spring! Sounds like the 661 was the star of the show, but also the heavy wt.

Oh ya. The 461 ported got the job done real well and fast but the 661 is super smooth and has torque to pull 32 full comp buried no problem and even in stock form. Very impressive. Maybe Laslab can give his opinion but thats what I gathered from running both

Yea, I also heard that the larger case capacity on both the 460 & 461 generate more torque than the hybrid, but the hybrid is lighter.

Those 661s must be monsters, because stock 660s never impressed me (although ported ones really did).

Just heard on the radio while I was in the shop working on a saw to sell that La. Had the happiest people of any state!! Guess its the smokers and bonfires??!! Lol!!
It's the drive thru daiquiri shops.

It's the drive thru daiquiri shops.
LMBO!! Ya Mike the drinkin down here is a big deal but I dont drink anymore. If u see the country music videos of all the tailgate parties and bonfire s and carrying on im pretty sure they r all made right here!! Lol! Louisiana folks like barbecue,crawfish.bonfires, music, and drinkin!! They kick their heels up bonfire style around here!! Lol

Back