2 saw plan..... fail!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VinceGU05

PSA vitim.
Reaction score
damn you CAD!! cant believe the dealer just rang me with a smoking hot deal on a 261cm i just couldnt refuse. its surplus as the customer wanted the rear brake model, and he wanted to move this one on quick smart.
2 saw plan has become 5 now.o_O
now need to think of an excuse to tell the wife when she finds out lol

Way to go on the deal!

The craziest part of that story to me though is that someone actually preferred the rear integrated brake model?!?! :eek:o_O

Two of the government agencies here (one city and one municipal fire district) are required by their safety officers to run the triple-activated chain brake models.

I planned on just having a 372 and 550xp. Well 5 saws and 6 guns later I believe I gave my wife a fit....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha, yes you Vince. Had similar ideas about keeping things sensible but Gumtree alerts suck me in. Looks like you're accumualting some decent gear.

I'm way past being able to justify my saws. I just call it a hobbie and then mention it could be fast cars...

damn you CAD!! cant believe the dealer just rang me with a smoking hot deal on a 261cm i just couldnt refuse. its surplus as the customer wanted the rear brake model, and he wanted to move this one on quick smart.
2 saw plan has become 5 now.o_O
now need to think of an excuse to tell the wife when she finds out lol
Try explaining 15 saws, no excuses left I used them all. I bought the first of the collection on the premise that it was built in the year of her birth. That only worked once. Enjoy the saws, they are good therapy.:D

Try explaining 15 saws, no excuses left I used them all. I bought the first of the collection on the premise that it was built in the year of her birth. That only worked once. Enjoy the saws, they are good therapy.:D
Sure are good therapy! Well now I have an axe for every saw I have. I have AAD too The wife doesn't understand. Lol

...now need to think of an excuse to tell the wife when she finds out lol

Excuse??? Paleeze!!!...just walk her to her closet and point out the shoes and pocketbooks and ask her how many she can use at any one time...Then, turn and walk away (while keeping a ear out for the sound of whistling objects).

Latest posts

Back