2 things !

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aokpops

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
There are only 2 things you need to learn about cutting firewood. Cut it fast and burn it slow. Have your saws ready have your truck ready. I have done this for forty years and getting to the woods and everything breaks down is not good. I know ! I bought a Drolet in 2015 I burn almost half the wood I use too. I just bought a 550 Husqvarna I only made about 2 cuts with it. One word for the machine wicked fast.

I understand where you coming from,if I'm planning a day in the woods I will spend a couple evenings before making sure everything is ready,
Nothing messes up a day more than getting there and having to work on equipment all day

See it at boat ramp all the time,people will put boat in water and find out battery is dead.
Five minutes before they left home could of cured.a lot of headaches

What is the old saying,,,an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

I understand where you coming from,if I'm planning a day in the woods I will spend a couple evenings before making sure everything is ready,
Nothing messes up a day more than getting there and having to work on equipment all day

See it at boat ramp all the time,people will put boat in water and find out battery is dead.
Five minutes before they left home could of cured.a lot of headaches

What is the old saying,,,an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
Ten pounds

There are only 2 things you need to learn about cutting firewood. Cut it fast and burn it slow. Have your saws ready have your truck ready. I have done this for forty years and getting to the woods and everything breaks down is not good. I know ! I bought a Drolet in 2015 I burn almost half the wood I use too. I just bought a 550 Husqvarna I only made about 2 cuts with it. One word for the machine wicked fast.
go drink more of your liquor.....

Latest posts

Back