2 weekend loads

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK so why do you have "farm use" on the winder?? Like how does it save money? Tags?

OK so why do you have "farm use" on the winder?? Like how does it save money? Tags?

I do not have to pay Personal property taxes on it or tags I can also lower my insurance. I can drive it 25 miles from my house. When gas went sky high I parked it $150 aweek to drive it to work. Bought a Honda accord $1500. $40 a week in gas. You do the math. LOL

Chopper its all about safety. As zipper said its a one lane road w/in eye sight of his house. I no he is out in the sticks ( the farm use kinda gives it away). I cant stand it when i see people overloaded or not hooked up properly when traveling. If it were a commercial operation they would be fined heavily as they should being professionals, but Joe the plumber can hook up what,how,when he wants and go paying no attention to his or others lives possibly in danger. All it takes is a tire, bump in the road, or even someone else not paying attention and lives are at stake. Just a thought nothing personal!!

No offence taken I agree with you as far as some of the stuff you see on the road is unsafe! I have driven a truck ever since I got out of the military, I'm taking a break right now and have been working on the farm but I used to get irritated when I would see a big 5th wheel camper in a wreck or being pulled by someone who shouldn't be allowed to pull a red wagon with a tricycle! Especially when some of them are as long as my tractor and trailer and I have to have a cdl, they do not! As far as the big load of wood I do like to load mine up but I will tell ya I don't have to get on the hi-way either its all country roads, I wouldn't take off to omaha with a load like that! The longest I haul is about 10 miles.

I do not have to pay Personal property taxes on it or tags I can also lower my insurance. I can drive it 25 miles from my house. When gas went sky high I parked it $150 aweek to drive it to work. Bought a Honda accord $1500. $40 a week in gas. You do the math. LOL

Yep I get it. Nice loads and thanks for the pix.

chopper. I see what your talking about everyday. I travel I-81, I-70,I-270 a lot, everybody bashes the big truck drivers for the accidents when in fact most are caused by the a "four wheeler" as they call it being careless and or just stupid. Be safe if you ever hit the road again!!!

Back