2009 Husqvarna 372xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well,when you put it that way then yes.Had to try the 7900 out and see what it was all about.

Can't knock ya there. Matter of fact, I applaud you for trying other saws. Too many here are too stuck on a particular brand, and miss out on what might be a much better saw for them. Besides, you've got a nice new saw. Not a thing wrong with that!

Can't knock ya there. Matter of fact, I applaud you for trying other saws. Too many here are too stuck on a particular brand, and miss out on what might be a much better saw for them. Besides, you've got a nice new saw. Not a thing wrong with that!
The 7900 is an amazing saw.I have had a few saws sinse I joined AS,ported 371xp,ported 359,034,5100,7900,ported NE346xp,044BB,44 Rancher,MS310,2x026 one ported,015AV,480CD,266SE.Don't know why but I really like the way a Husky looks the morning after:hmm3grin2orange:

The 7900 is an amazing saw.I have had a few saws sinse I joined AS,ported 371xp,ported 359,034,5100,7900,ported NE346xp,044BB,44 Rancher,MS310,2x026 one ported,015AV,480CD,266SE.Don't know why but I really like the way a Husky looks the morning after:hmm3grin2orange:

That is true i will second that. I havent ran too many different saws but in my opinion the good ole 372 is the best looking, feeling, and best all around saw for what I cut. I think you did good. :clap:

Nobody asked about the black line on the bar so I guess everyone knows it is 16" from the tip for my stove.The wood in the vid was on my brothers land next to me and he uses 16" in his stove to and said no cookie cutting on his land:hmm3grin2orange:

Awesome idea! Might be time to throw a few index marks on all my bars now....

Congrats on the new saw, it looks and sounds really nice.You could have bought the 372 and kept the 7900 as well. I am looking for a 372, but will not be getting rid of my 7900.
geoff.

:cheers:

The 372 is the most dependable saw I have ever owned.You know when you took it work you would get something done without saw issues. I have 4 of them 2 with heated handles. Plus they are real simple to work on if you do have trouble. Just a well designed saw

Stihls: 090G, 090, 084, 076 Super, Lightning, 066, 045 Super, 07S x 2, 048, MS441, MS440, 038 Mag, 041 Super, 08S, S10 Top, S10 Rear, 031, 028 Super, MS261, MS200, 020AV
:monkey: :)

The 372 is the most dependable saw I have ever owned.You know when you took it work you would get something done without saw issues. I have 4 of them 2 with heated handles. Plus they are real simple to work on if you do have trouble. Just a well designed saw

I have 2 basket case 372 huskeys that were given to me. just haven't found the time or ambition to put them together and make one out of the 2. I also know where a couple more are also. Well the others are a 2165 and 2171. Never did have trouble with my 2171. it just sat there after I got my 7900.

372's are where its at. 7900's kick butt too, but you made the right call on that one. Wouldnt get rid of my XPW for anything...

Congrats on the new to you 372!

May it bring you as many trouble free years of service as mine has me and of that I have no doubt it will!

Well I did it.I thought for along time and traded my 7900 for the saw I almost got instead of the 7900.

You chose.................................wisely..

250px-Knight.jpg

nice saw, i am ashamed to say it but i have one that im trying to get used to running. i just like the way my ms460 feels more than the 372xp but im trying to expand my pallet and be more non saw biased

Ive been tryin for over a year to get used to my 372xpw it feels good but Stihls just feel like a natural extenion of my arms. Guess 35 years of running Stihls done that tome. Even tho my 066 is bigger and heavier it still feels more natural to me.

Back