2009 Snellerized NE346XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodyman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
Got my brand new 2009 NE346XP back from MR. Snelling,Won't be able to put it in some wood till this weekend.Thanks Brad for the excellent work,I like the extra exhaust port(makes it look stock)and it sounds real mean:chainsaw:
attachment.php
Limbing will never be the same.Oh yeah thats a SUGI HARA reduced weight 16" .325x.058 bar with WoodlandPro 28RC chisel .325x.058 chain.I think I am going to like this saw alot.

Last edited:
NICE!!!!!!

The Sugi RW bar is just Icing on the cake.

Make sure to do Video!!!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Beautiful Virgin you have there! Congrats! I'm coping without by putting the 16" bar on the 357. Time to order up one of those husky ports/screens, is that one for a 288?

I got the bar from HEV INC it was $56.00 with shipping.I think the deflector is off an 288 the part number is #503589901 and the screen part number is #503405601.There will be a vid,maybe this weekend.

Great lookin saw thanks for the pics!! Brad has the 660 i won in the raffle ,going to open her up a bit!!:chainsawguy:

I like that bar so well that I ordered one myself. I already had a few of them in larger sizes, but didn't realize they had a 16" bar for small mount Husky. As soon as you showed me that pic of yours the other day, I ordered mine right up. I've already got it mounted up too.

Looking forward to your vids.

Great looking saw bro!!! I likey the Sugi bar, looks perfect on that saw. Did brad do a full woods port, unlimited coil, and the muffler mod? If so you have a beast of a 50cc saw.

Scott

Woods porting

Great looking saw bro!!! I likey the Sugi bar, looks perfect on that saw. Did brad do a full woods port, unlimited coil, and the muffler mod? If so you have a beast of a 50cc saw.

Scott

I've done searching on the topic of "woods porting" and coudn't find my answer.

What is woods porting? How did it get it's name?

This is a fun place to hang out! I've learned so much.

Thank you for helping me learn!:clap::):clap:

Dan

Scott
If you mean by full woods port he did a woods port,replaced the limited coil with an unlimited one and did a muffler mod then yes I have a beast:chainsaw:

That is the best looking muffler mod for a 346xp I have seen on this forum. Is the muffler cut to the opening size of the deflector and the screen sandwhiched between with 2 self tappers to hold it to the muffler??? Sorry for my ignorance I am new to this forum.

Latest posts

Back