2009 Snellerized NE346XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked up a new 346xp ne and Sugihara 16" bar. My dealer had two non-cat models left....sn: 0822xxxxx. looks like they are mid 08 production saws. The best part is they are/were on sale for $406. Someone let me know if you want me to pick up the last one for you at this price....pm me and we can work something out. Pics to follow soon.

I just picked up a new 346xp ne and Sugihara 16" bar. My dealer had two non-cat models left....sn: 0822xxxxx. looks like they are mid 08 production saws. The best part is they are/were on sale for $406. Someone let me know if you want me to pick up the last one for you at this price....pm me and we can work something out. Pics to follow soon.

That sounds like a great deal. Good deal on getting a non cat model.

The original was left alone.

You can order the deflector and screen from Baileys. Here they are. DEFLECTOR, SCREEN. These are the same ones shown on Woodymans saw above.

I am bookmarking this page to my muffler mod folder, thanx Brad. Until I get ahead enough to purchase a small mig welder, the bolt ons make perfect sense to me.

Anybody know the part number for the 16" Sugihara bar?

He is on ebay, just look up under his seller id: hevinc

I ordered one today for my 346xp and also ordered two 16" Woodland Pro 28RC chains to run with it. I normally run a 18" bar w/ Woodland Pro 20RC chain but think the 16" will be a better match. Will post pics when I get em in the wood! :popcorn:

Actully I already ordered one and have it mounted with a 21lp 66dl on it. I cut up a small tree that was blown down last week and have to admit I prefer it over the 18 inch laminated bar I got with the saw. It just seems much more maneuverable when limbing.

You buy the TIG for me, and I'll learn how to use it:rock: Honestly, I'd still use screws here, so that the screen can be removed and cleaned. That's how the factory did it.

I think its a good idea, i like a welded look if its on a 2 part muffler so the screen can be cleaned. You can use a small mig, for like $100. Mig's the easiest and a little practice and you will be making nice welds, metals nice you can take some away and add some back.
I do like the deflectors I might buy some and weld them on.

Not bashing your work, you do awesome work just my opinion...

Latest posts

Back