200t sprocket cover question?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JTinaTree

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Does a new sprocket cover come with this label? There appears to be a part# on the bottom right corner, but my local dealer cant seem to find it in the catolog.. Part# 1129 967 3410 StihlAndy are you out there??

My ipl only shows two labels. One appears on the back of the saw and one on the tank side. The tank side part number is 0000 967 3749.

I don't have access to my 200T right now or I would look.

gumnuts does that part# have the label on it as in my picture?

Have both compute ipl and soft-cover >two different labels for the chain break, but NO labels are showing on the chain sprocket cover.
Noticed in your pic ,label for Cal epa.Don't know if that is U.S
standard.
Bought my saw from California ,it came with soft cover parts and service manuals.
:cheers:

I went to look at mine this morning and found that it was stolen Thurs. night or Fri. Along with 4 other saws.

Hope the ipl helps out.

Fred

I went to look at mine this morning and found that it was stolen Thurs. night or Fri. Along with 4 other saws.

Hope the ipl helps out.

Fred

Such a bummer Fred. Real p$ssd when i hear this sh*t happening .
Local saw shop was done last week...cleaned him out.Last year it was a
different Stihl shop,who got knocked over, twice...they caught those guys, amazingly most of the saws bounced back.Seem to remember they were young guys lookin for a dollar.
Hard to imagine it would be tree / firewood guy, who'd do it.

MY CONDOLENCES.

Graeme.

Found another IPL that might help more. PM sent.

Got the file but its saying encryption/error I dont know maybe somthing with my cookies not allowing it to load.. But the emission label may come on the sprocket cover, seeing how nobody is seeing it on the parts list.. My dealer siad that cover is $72.00 WOW thats some exspensive plastic.

That is terrible about your saws the theif will have to answer to the Lord one day though, He will get his..... Does your homeowners cover somthing like that? I actually store my saws in a closet in my back office room, (Fire Hazard i know) I leave them in the case of course.. I am too paranoid to leave $3000 of saws in my shed with a wimpy lock on the door..

Hope the ipl helps out.

Fred

That sucks Ghillie. I sincerely hope you get your saws back, I also hope you get a little one on one time with the perps.

Does a new sprocket cover come with this label? There appears to be a part# on the bottom right corner, but my local dealer cant seem to find it in the catolog.. Part# 1129 967 3410 StihlAndy are you out there??

This label can not be ordered as it is specific to each saw.

Tino :cheers:

Latest posts

Back