2011 New 55cc Husqvarna XP chainsaw in catologue, not online :/

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My GUESS is that the AT system would handle smaller mods very well, but as an example, if you port and pipe the saw, I don´t believe it can deliever enough fuel.

Just my guess!

You can adjust the carb with a computer not sure of the procedure, but you plug in a cable to the carb and connect it to the computer and then run some software to adjust it :)
Personally i don't like the idea of not being able to manually adjust the carb as i like with a screwdriver !!

You can adjust the carb with a computer not sure of the procedure, but you plug in a cable to the carb and connect it to the computer and then run some software to adjust it :)
Personally i don't like the idea of not being able to manually adjust the carb as i like with a screwdriver !!

Old school, maybe, but I like it that way two!

Lol!!!...Same kinda experience with a Stihl rep...(and I am a Shihl guy)
was talking to parts guy about 036/360 clutch bearing difference and in comes the rep
parts guy says..."Here..talk to the rep"....I won't even go into how dumb this dude was
I just hung the phone up...called back later and apologized to the parts dude.
Rep was a county fair...blue ribbon...dumb ass!!!

Did you get an answer? Ask him to see TI 55.2000.

Yea i totally agree with the oldschool method. So they won't be making the 562xp yet? is that why its in the catalog but not online?

Back